· Weekend Weather For 10021 [Weather.com]
· Bizarre Case Of ‘Spin Rage’ At UES Equinox [WCBS]
· Taxi Union Announces September 5th Strike [NY1]
· Rite Aid Robber Strikes On 96th and 2nd [NY Post]
· The Best Duck Confit Near The Met? [Chowhound]
· “The Nanny Diaries,” Starring Scarlett Johansson, Reviewed (Excerpt Below) [NY Post]
LOCKED down in a celluloid prison cell marked “The Nanny Diaries” for 105 punishingly awful minutes, I was seconds away from crying “Attica” and leading a tactical assault on the projectionist’s booth when the words “The End” appeared on screen. I rocketed out of my seat as though wearing a jet pack.